Friday, January 24, 2014

2 More Videos Uploaded To My Youtube - SSBM Pichu Vs. Kirby - Metroid Other M Hard Mode "Samus Vs. Ridley"

Today I uploaded two more lets play videos to my youtube channel.

Metroid Other M Hard Mode - EP27 - Samus Vs. Ridley "Kung Fu Dragon

This epic battle against the evil space pirate dragon Ridley was a long and difficult fight, and once again I have made a custom thumbnail for the video.
Tag Bonus;
lets play metroid other m, metroid monsters, metroid wii, action adventure video games,


Pichu Vs. Kirby - Super Smash Bros. Melee - Don't Copy Me

Another epic duel, but don't let their cuteness fool you, these two pack quite the punch. My favorite and most cuddly Pokemon of the all, Pichu, goes head to head against the copy master, Kirby, in a ten stock battle to the end.



Tag Bonus;
games people play, pokemon pichu, super smash bros dojo, super smash bros melee,

Don't forget to check out my channel for even more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment