Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Help me with the next Battle Club Sprite Comic



I've been wanting to do a new Battle Club sprite comic for my site, but I don't know who to have battle in it. I've got a lot of sprite sheets of many characters and a idea of how to do it, but no combatants come to mind for me to use.

So I'm going to let you help me decide which characters and sprites to use. Now I could just put up a poll with a few selected characters to choose from but instead I'm going to ask you readers to select them by commenting. Just follow the rules below when you make your choices.

RULES;

  1. You may suggest between 1 and 4 characters for the battle.
  2. When you tell me which character you want me to use, also leave a link to the sprite sheet (if I don't have a sprite sheet I can't use the character).
  3. Don't select sprite sheets that the artist doesn't want people to use. They must be free use sprite sheets.
  4. If you want team ups between the characters or a free for all let me know.


To help you find some sprites I'll list a few sites where they can be found.
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=01&c=1 This one specilizes in sprites from the Mario Universe.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ a lot of sprite rips as well as custom and originals.

You can also use your favorite search engine to find sprites for me to use.


Now once that's done I'll make the comic, although I'm thinking I'll try something a little different. I'm thinking I'll use pictures and gifs instead of comic pages and make it more like a story book. I'll still use a lot of images but I want to try it like this so I can add more story to the battle.

It might not make much since now but I wanna give it a try cause I think it'll make the battle more interesting instead of it being an exchange of attacks. Maybe add a reason why there fighting so it's more of a crossover then just a fantasy battle. And well if it doesn't work out I'll just go back to the comic style of Battle Club.

*Update*
   I had stated that I was wanting to change the format around a little and I'm still thinking of doing that. It will be a little like the Pregnant Amy Rose fanfic I recently made (Click here to see). But will have many more images to go with it. So it'll look like a picture book with lot's of images (some comic book like) to show off the battle. This is to create a more in depth experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment