Tuesday, January 21, 2014

4 More Recent Youtube Videos That Will Rock Your World - Minecraft modded 1.7 - Metroid Other M - Super Mario 64 - Super Smash BRos. Brawl

I know it's only been 5 days since I last made a post of my recent videos, but since I upload often I got a lot more content to show you. Here I have pick 4 them to show you today, make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel so you don't miss future videos.


Starting off my list of videos is this episode of Minecraft Modded 1.7. In this episode, a strange new villager comes to town and tells me his daughter  has been kidnapped! But something is not quite right about all this. Find out what happens in this story driven episode of Minecraft Modded 1.7.




Things are getting spicy in this episode of Metroid Other M, so it's the perfect opportunity to just relax and do some lava fishing. Oh, and I fight a boss in this episode.



There are 3 powerful caps in Super Mario 64 and I already unlocked the Winged cap, so now it's time to unlock the other two. In this episode I'll be going into the sewers beneath the castle and in an underground cavern to unlock the Invisible cap and the Metal cap.


Gotta love a good battle in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and in this episode, it's Samus Aran from the Metroid series vs. the greedy Wario. Who will win?!

tags;
minecraft creations, minecraft 1.7 gameplay, minecraft 1.7 survival, minecraft game, play minecraft, adventure shooting games, playing games, samus aran, shooting games, metroid game, metroid monsters, mario gameplay, mario games for kids, supermario games,

No comments:

Post a Comment