Saturday, January 18, 2014

11 Great Battles- My Own Super Smash Bros Dojo - Play Smash Brothers Games

I got many videos of Super Smash Brothers on my youtube channel for you to check out, here are just some of them hand picked by me for you.


Here is perhaps my most popular video of Super Smash Brothers I have. The Struggles of Pichu tells my story of fighting beside my most beloved Pokemon companion, against the evil wizard Ganondorf.





Pichu goes on an epic adventure in Super Smash Bros. Melee video.

Go to part 2
Go to part 3
Go to part 4


It's Sonic Vs Mario in this smashing brawl for video game supremacy, who will emerge victorious between, Sonic the Hedgehog (Me), and Super Mario (CPU).



This is the first of 3 videos where I attempt to beat all the Target Test challenges in Super Smash Bros. Melee. It took longer than I thought to accomplish this, but I eventually did it in the end.

Go to part 2
Go to part 3


The very first Super Smash Bros. Brawl video I ever did for my channel, this video features a classic mode play through with Sega's mascot hedgehog, Sonic.
Go to part 2

Tags are annoying;
adventure game, game super smash bros, interesting games, mario smash, play smash, smash bros games, smash brothers games, sonic videos, super smash bros brawl characters, super smash bros dojo,

No comments:

Post a Comment