Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Night Sky Mountain Top

I created some are for my Fine Art America page. You can purchase a print of this elegant mountain in the night by clicking the embedded image at the bottom of this post.I'm also including a low quality preview of the image here to show off. If you like the image please purchase a print.

blue black night sky mountain pencil sketch converted to ink sketch
Full quality is better than reduced quality.
I have wanted to do my own drawings instead of taking pictures lately, so today I made drew a pencil image of a mountain with a blue background. Then I went and tried out a couple filters to see if any worked. I ended up using the ink sketch filter, getting this beautiful image of a mountain at night.

I really like how the image turned out after I applied the ink sketch effect, turning the day time image into a very intriguing night picture.

blue black night sky mountain pencil sketch converted to ink sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment