Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 2012 Calender

With my site getting only some many views I decided to find out why. Upon investigation I learned that most of the content I have on this site (being sprite comics) are not searched for very much on google. To get more views I decided that I will need more than just sprite comics, so I decided to make other content and bonus content to keep viewers here.

For bonus content the only thing I could think of at the moment is something people would use, but I had to make it something people could just download. So I decided to start making calenders and this brings us to the title of this post. I've added a new page where I will keep the calenders at easy reach for everyone, but I will also make new blog post to let everyone know when a new one is posted.

So we come to January. No better time to start making calenders then at the beginning of the year.

I didn't really know what to put into the calender since this is the first calender I've made so if you have any ideas let me know in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment