Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Little Pony A New Villain Arrives (1st and 2nd Attempts) The Alicorn King (Original Character)

One of my biggest problems is getting my stories down onto paper or even art, but recently I got that bug to draw and so for awhile I'll be doing more art in an attempt to get better at drawing.

A recent fan comic that I have in my head for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic introduces a new villain for the series. The Alicorn King is a powerful and cunning villain and worst yet always calm minded and quick thinking, always has a back up plan. Maybe someday I'll be able to make an actual comic of this story but for now I must do the drawing practice, so here are my first two attempts at drawing the character.

Medium; Art Academy Sketch Pad - Wii U

Alicorn flying fan art
First attempt is drawn from above, but the angle is currently beyond my abilities.




alicorn close up mug shot fan art

Second attempt is a close up of the head which came out pretty well for my current abilities.







No comments:

Post a Comment