Thursday, May 19, 2016

Art For Sale; Landscape Overview Water Fall and River 2 Forests


Landscape Overview Water Fall and River 2 Forests by Themechashadow on DeviantArt

 Wanted to try using something other than the usual stuff I try (Which gets me nowhere) I went and tried using pastels to create a landscape scene. I originally wanted to do a portrait of a person but people are something that I still can't draw well unless I'm just tracing the image and I don't really like tracing.

This came out much much better than I thought it would, I guess I should use pastels more often. It was so good in my opinion that I decided to revive my old DeviantArt account and post it here and see if anyone would buy it.

Please leave me some feedback to encourage me to do more.

Made in the Nintendo software Art Academy: Sketch Pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment