Monday, February 18, 2013

Update - I'm Back Doing Stuff

That's right I'm back BABY! I've finally got my computer upgraded and stuff but during the process lost a lot of my lets play files... So their pretty much all scrapped now, and in their place have started a new Minecraft Survival Island series on Youtube.com/user/chibikage89.


And that's not all! I'm also working on some other stuff which my be related to sprite comics. I'm actually making stages that can be used for animations or sprite comics. I'll give you guys a little treat and give you a peak at what I have for stages right now, after the break.


Zelda Oot Kokiri Village Shop giant trunkZelda Oot Great Deku Tree kokiri forest giant tree

As you can see both stages are set in the Kokiri Forest in The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time. I've been thinking I might do some sort of series based on Zelda Oot, but I'm not positive. As you know I have problems keeping up with my work (case and point, every series here), so I'm not saying I'm going to do it to you or myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment