Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Random Topic: Your favorite dinosaur

Random Topic: Your favorite dinosaur,

My favorite dinosaur used to be the Tyrannosaurus Rex since I first saw it in the Steven Spielberg movie Jurassic Park. It was incredible and just remembering it reminds me why it was my favorite dinosaur for a long time, it's still my one of my favorites just not the favorite.

My favorite dinosaur now is the Velociraptor, the smart dinos that hunt in packs and when they work together they can even bring down the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex. These dinosaurs are vicious but are also cautious, they usually avoid a conflict they don't think they can win.

So what are your favorite Dainosaurs?

Tags are stupid,
velociraptor, dinosaur velociraptor, dinosaur, raptor dinosaur, favorite dinosaur, Tyrannosaurus Rex, dino, dinos, dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment