Saturday, May 19, 2012

Seven Things I Want Revealed At E3


  1. More Information on the two new Mario games,
Fire Mario + E3 2012
It is already known that Nintendo is working on two Mario titles, one for the 3DS and the other for the Wii U, but the juicy information on them has been withheld for their press conference at this years E3 2012.

I'm a big lover of the red plumber and the platforming genre is my most favorite of the gaming genres, so I'm really looking forward to finding out more about the games.


  1. Confirmation that a new Star Fox is on the way,
Star Fox Wii U + E3 2012

I have heard that recent rumors say that the development team Retro is working on such a title and I would love this to be true. I love the original Star Fox and its sequel Star Fox 64, but we haven't gotten a good Star Fox game (of the same genre) since. Assault was okay but didn't have alternate paths to the final planet which I didn't like.

Well there are only a few games in this series so it needs a new one, Let's just hope it take after Star Fox 64.



  1. Reveal a new F-Zero Game

Even though I haven't played a lot of F-Zero I hope they make a new one soon, When I have played it I loved it for it's super high speed and fast action. You got to be quick on your toes and it's a blast. As for which console I would like it on, it doesn't actually matter, either the 3DS or Wii U is fine by me.

  1. New Sonic for the Wii U

I have heard that Sega is working on remaking the Sonic series or something, so I'd like to hear something about this at E3 this year. I would also like to know if they will bring Sonic to the Wii U.

  1. Playable Game Demos On The Wii U

Last year we only had video demos to look at, but that doesn't say much about a console to me. This year I hope they will have some game demos for people to play. Even though I'm not going to be their other people will, and they usually share their thought on this stuff, so I'll be looking at their stuff as well.

  1. New Zelda For The 3DS
Zelda Nintendo 3DS + E3 2012

I really love the Zelda series and would love to play the next in 3D. An original Zelda for the 3DS have been announced yet but I would love to see one for it at this year’s E3, They could even build it off of Ocarina of Time 3D and I would be happy.

  1. New Completely Original Game

Miyamoto has said that he was looking to make a completely new original game, one that doesn't use characters that have already been established. I would like to know more about that, perhaps we'll find out at E3.

No comments:

Post a Comment