Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I wanna make an ebook

I have been wanting to make my own original stuff for awhile and not have to use things like sprites or characters others have made. So for now I'm gonna try to make an ebook, I'm even downloading a trial of Microsoft Office 2010 to do it (replacing the 2007 version I got with my computer).

I have a character I've made a long time ago and been wanting to use to make a story but for reasons I'm not going into never made much progress with, but since recently I've been working to improve myself harder than ever I've decided I'm gonna do it.

Now this project is not going to be uploaded here, in fact I hope to sell the ebook on amazon or something. I don't know how long it will take but the trail I got for Microsoft Office 2010 last for 60 days, so my goal will be to complete it before then.

Since I'm the way I'm going for it I think I'll make a separate blog for it which I'll create later and post the link in this post and in my blog roll in the side bar.

If you would like to help me with this then let me now in the comments, but if you do please not that I'm actually making a children's book with Japanese in mind. So kind of like a Japanese manga for kids to learn and experience some Japanese although it will be a picture book.


Update:
The site is up for the book which you can check out at http://childofthestarshoshiko.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment