Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update on what's going on

Turns out my short break really was no break at all. The truth is that I wanted to better my sprite comics. I think I did get alittle better. Anyways I'm trying a new style slightly different from before.

Usally when creating sprite comics I make each panel on a seperate image then put them together later. The problem with this is that I don't have many different layouts like you see in comics or manga. This time however I made the layout first working a whole page at the same time instead of just a panel. I'm hoping that by doing things this way I will be able to become better at the creation of my sprite comics.

Now doing things the way I mentioned may take a little longer as I also am trying to plan more ahead then I usually do which is not at all (or a panel) to at least a page in advanced so I can create a better story. To do this I may not be able to update as much as I usually do but I will update as much as I can.

I also want to do more sprite animation  The only sprite animation I've really done so far is that Kirby Running With Explosions which you can see at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3x6VZl6eCY.One such animation I want to create is based on my Pregnant Amy Rose sprite comic as I said I would make a dramatic audio for it on one of the forums I participate in but had little time to actually do it as I've been working on getting content and visitors to the site.

So in all, things aren't going to be so rushed anymore which means less update but better things when it comes to the sprite comics and other works I will be creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment